Mechanical Equipment  

   Heavy Grinders (Die Grinders) - 2 of 8
Die grinders have a quarter inch collet. They are used to drive large mounted points, carbide burs, abrasive discs, flap wheels, cartridge rolls, cut off wheels, large brushes, and felt bobs. Die grinders are used to install large radii, remove deep cutter marks, and to diamond polish large surfaces. Heavy grinders, called die grinders, are available in air drive and electric with flexible shafts.

Glossary of Terms